Admission Eligibility Requirements:
- To be admitted to a Kentucky Veterans’ Center, the person shall:
- Be a veteran;
- Be disabled by reason of disease, wounds, age, or otherwise is in need of nursing care;
- Be a Kentucky resident as of the date of admission to a Kentucky Veteran Center; and,
- Have a military discharge that is not of a dishonorable nature.
- A person shall not be eligible for admission if the person:
- Has been diagnosed by a qualified health care professional as acutely mentally ill, as an acute alcoholic, as addicted to drugs, as continuously disruptive, or as dangerous to self or others;
- Is ventilator dependent; or
- Has needs that cannot be met by the Veterans’ Center.
In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, no person in the United States shall, on the ground of race, color, or national origin, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any program or activity.
In accordance with the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, no person in the United States shall, on the basis of age, be denied the benefits of, be excluded from participation in, or be subjected to discrimination under any program or activity.
For further information about this policy, contact:
(859) 858-2814 - Phone
(859) 858-3829 - TDD
For information see our Resident Information Guide [213KB].
For futher information regarding admissions please contact the Admissions Coordinator.
To receive information about the cost of our services please contact Financial Services.